Meet Dr. Solomon Azouz
Solomon Azouz M.D., M.S.c, F.A.C.S, F.R.C.S.(C)
Dr. Azouz is an American board-certified plastic surgeon who puts the best interests of his patients in mind. Dallas plastic surgeon Dr. Solomon (Sol) Azouz was raised in Dallas and has Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from a top-ranked Biomedical Engineering program: Boston University. He obtained his medical degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He completed his General Surgery residency at the University of Toronto, where he was distinguished for earning the best and highest examination score in Canada amongst General Surgery residents. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in General Surgery. Dr. Solomon Azouz is board certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS).
Dr. Sol Azouz completed Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Mayo Clinic was ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the best hospital and number one hospital in the United States during the time Dr. Azouz had completed his plastic surgery training.
While at the Mayo Clinic, Dr. Sol Azouz served as the chief resident and developed innovative technologies to aid in the reconstruction of patients with breast cancer. Dr. Azouz was awarded the highest and top honors for his cutting-edge plastic surgery research among residents and fellows while at the Mayo Clinic. He holds multiple patents in novel surgical technologies. Dr. Sol Azouz has authored numerous peer-reviewed publications, presentations, and book chapters. He is a proud member of the Marvin Forland chapter of The Gold Humanism Society. Dr. Azouz performs a wide variety of procedures including facial/eyelid surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, reconstructive and hand surgery. Dr. Azouz is committed to delivering the best care as a compassionate and dedicated Plastic Surgeon.
- Bachelor of Science- Biomedical Engineering, Boston University College of Engineering
- Master of Science- Biomedical Engineering, Boston University College of Engineering
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, School of Medicine
- University of Toronto- Residency in General Surgery
- Mayo Clinic Arizona- Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- Member of the Marvin Forland chapter of The Gold Humanism Society
- Royal College of Surgeons (Canada)-2015-present