Brazilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian Butt Lift is a cosmetic body contouring procedure option to create a natural and sculpted look for the thighs and buttocks. Dr. Azouz’s technique has helped many women regain their confidence by creating a muscular, sculpted butt through a Brazilian Butt lift in Dallas. Schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Azouz by calling (972) 702-8888.
Who are ideal candidates for Brazilian Butt Lift?
Men and women with excess fat deposits, small or flat buttocks, and/or shapeless buttocks are good candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift. Women having difficulty fitting into clothing and swimwear are great candidates to get a Brazilian Butt Lift in Dallas by Dr. Azouz.
Patients interested in undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift might benefit from:
- Improve body’s proportion
- Transfer fat from unwanted areas to put it where you do
- Fit better in clothes
How is the Brazilian Butt Lift done?
Plastic surgeon Dr. Azouz evaluates each patient and applies advanced technologies to recontour the hips and buttocks to sculpt a beautiful silhouette and enhance a patient’s curves using their own body fat. Dr. Azouz’s Brazilian butt lift offers natural enhancement of the buttocks through small incisions and without drains. There are multiple ways to perform a butt lift that include:
- Fat grafting/Fat transfer to the buttocks
- Fat grafting to the buttocks is traditionally termed the “Brazilian Butt Lift” or BBL. In this procedure, Dr. Azouz harvests fat from another area, such as the thighs or abdomen, and injects the fat into the buttocks’ subcutaneous and subdermal plane.
- High definition body sculpting with liposuction
- Many patients actually have enough of their own fat around the buttocks. Through advanced liposuction techniques, Dr. Azouz can sculpt the buttocks to make them appear larger and more defined. Patients often appear taller as their legs and thighs fall into better proportion. This involves tiny incisions and no drains.
- A Posterior Body Lift
- A posterior body lift is a common procedure for patients who have had massive weight loss through bariatric surgery or diet and exercise alone. In this procedure, Dr. Azouz performs a body lift with a scar hidden in the underwear line. Dr. Azouz can lift deflated buttocks, remove the skin, and even remove tattoos through this method. Dr. Azouz does not use drains in this procedure.
Anesthesia during Brazilian Butt Lift
While performing a Brazilian butt lift (BBL), Dr. Azouz will usually use sedation and local anesthesia. Dr. Azouz has found that in his 35 years of experience that his patients have fewer post-anesthesia side effects such as nausea with the use of sedation and local compared to the use of general anesthesia.
Brazilian Butt Lift recovery
The first few days following your Brazilian butt lift (BBL) with Dr. Azouz, you will want to give yourself time to rest, relax, and recover. Most of Dr. Azouz’s BBL patients can return to desk work using a BBL pillow within the first few weeks following their surgery. In the following weeks, during your follow-up appointments, Dr. Azouz will instruct you on when you can return to more strenuous activities.
Combination of a Brazilian Butt Lift with other plastic surgeries
The most common surgeries that Dr. Azouz combined with a BBL are liposuction and body lift surgery. If you are interested in combining other plastic surgery procedures with your BBL, schedule a consultation with Dr. Azouz to discuss your surgical options.
Brazilian Butt Lift cost
The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift or lower body lift is highly dependent on the medical history of the patient and the procedure selected. Dr. Azouz can provide a price after an in-office visit and provide information about his patients’ financial options.
Brazilian Butt Lift results
After a Brazilian Butt Lift, your buttocks will be firmer and fuller, cellulite will be less visible, and your silhouette will be more proportionate.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Azouz
One of the most popular plastic surgeries for Dr. Azouz is the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) that helps patients restore confidence in their bodies. Call us at (972) 702-8888 or contact us online to arrange an appointment with Dr. Azouz in Dallas and have a physical examination to determine if BBL is the right procedure to enhance your natural beauty.