What Men Need to Know Before Having Gynecomastia Surgery in Dallas
Are you bothered by Gynecomastia? In Dallas, gynecomastia surgery is the most popular cosmetic surgery for men looking to attain ideal chest contour. Men commonly report that gynecomastia surgery can enhance their self-image and confidence. “Man boobs” or “Gyno” can be bothersome to those men who are trying to wear tight fitting clothing or be in public without a shirt on. Male breast reduction surgery removes the extra fat and tissue, tightens the skin, and sculpts to create a masculine chest.
Dr. David Azouz is a premier Dallas plastic surgeon who is American board certified and is highly experienced in Male Breast Reduction. Dr. Azouz helps patients with enlarged male breasts from Dallas, throughout Texas and for those gynecomastia patients in neighboring states such as Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and New Mexico. It is not uncommon for patients to travel from throughout the world to have gynecomastia surgery with Dr. David Azouz. Dr. Azouz performs gynecomastia surgery on men and boys of all ages, from pre-teens to teenagers to older men in their 60s and seventies (and those in between!).
Do I Have Gynecomastia?
There are many reasons for Gynecomastia or enlarged male breasts. Some men are affected by Gynecomastia while they are teenagers, this phase of hormonal surges can cause the growth of male breast tissue. Other causes may be excess weight gain or the use of certain medications. Unfortunately, some patients are not able to get rid of Gynecomastia in adulthood, even though they exercise frequently.
Despite the many medications, hormones, drugs and supplements that are risk factors for Gynecomastia the most common cause is thought to be GENETIC.
The cause of Gynecomastia is usually a genetic predisposition and gynecomastia tends to run in families. Pseudo gynecomastia can be caused by weight loss but most men will usually have a combination of gynecomastia and pseudogynecomastia.
Typically, gynecomastia is present in both breasts and forms a disc-like mound of tissue under the areolar complex. It is also possible for some to have unilateral or asymmetrical breasts.
Gynecomastia Surgery in Dallas
During gynecomastia surgery in Dallas, liposuction is used to remove the excess fat, and plastic surgeon Dr. David Azouz removes the breast bud through camouflaged minimally invasive incisions. Dr. Azouz finds that aggressively removing the excess glandular breast and fatty tissue can lead to the best results. The extent of your surgery will depend on your specific situation and is determined by Dallas plastic surgeon Dr. David Azouz during the consult.
- American and Canadian Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. David Azouz has 35+ of experience performing Gynecomastia Surgery in Dallas.
- In-person and virtual initial consultations
- Financing options are available with all major credit cards, carecredit, and alpheon. Other financing options may be available.
We welcome Gynecomastia surgery patients not only from Dallas but also patients from Fort Worth, Plano, Waco, Midland, Austin, Tyler, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, and from cities around the US and beyond.
- Patients traveling from outside of the state of Texas can fly into DFW airport (located in neighboring Irving, Euless, Coppell, and Grapevine) or Love Field airport (located near Highland Park in Dallas county). There are many hotel options around the DFW area that are in close proximity to Azouz plastic surgery office in Dallas. Our Dallas office staff can recommend cost-effective options for hotels in Dallas, Richardson, and Plano.
- Dr. Azouz and the team speak English and Spanish for the convenience of our patients.
- Our Gynecomastia patients are our best reference.
- See our Gynecomastia before & after pictures.
Request a consultation with Dr. Azouz
At the initial consultation, Dr. Azouz will be able to answer any questions you may have about your gynecomastia surgery in Dallas. Dr. David Azouz will plan a tailored treatment for your specific needs. Call us at (972) 702-8888 or contact us for your Gynecomastia evaluation.
Posted on behalf of