The term “mommy makeover” refers to a combination of surgical procedures done at one time to regain a more attractive figure. Women interested in recovering a feminine silhouettes due to body changes during pregnancy, weight loss, and/or aging are good candidates for a mommy makeover. The advantage of combining surgical procedures is that there is one recovery, for a cosmetic of enhancement of multiple different body parts at once. In addition to being one recovery, one surgery and one anesthetic a mommy makeover can also be more cost effective.
Although many women who choose to undergo a mommy makeover have experienced body changes due to childbirth, there is a significant number of women who choose to undergo a combination surgery commonly known as a mommy makeover even though their body changes were not directly related to childbirth. During your initial consultation, Dr. Azouz will evaluate your case and create a tailored surgical plan to obtain your aesthetic goals.
Most popular procedures included in a Mommy Makeover
The most popular procedures included in a Mommy Makeover are:
- Breast Augmentation with Lift
- Breast augmentation with a lift is a great combination surgery that can restore a more youthful position and projection of your breasts. During the aging process or after breastfeeding, your breast can lose their volume which gives them a sagging appearance. The breast augmentation will add volume giving your breast a more full look. Whereas, the lift will reposition your areola/nipple in a more aesthetically pleasing position. Dr. Azouz can create a more full and feminine look to your breast with a breast augmentation with a lift.
- Breast Lift
- Breast lift surgery is when Dr. Azouz creates a full breast by repositioning your own breast tissue and nipple without the use of an implant. Breast lift surgery will lift your breast giving you a more perky and full look to your breasts. Dr. Azouz in most cases will also reposition your nipples. A breast lift is an ideal combination surgery for women who are wanting a more full appearance to their breasts without the placement of implants. Sagging breasts can be very common after breast feeding or weight loss.
- Breast Implants
- Breast implant surgery is also known as a breast augmentation. This procedure is done by making a small incision and placing implants. Dr. Azouz uses some silicone and saline in a variety of sizes to help his patients achieve their aesthetic goals. Breast implants will help regain a more feminine silhouette.
- Mini Lift
- A mini breast lift can lift your breasts to a more optimal position with a small incision. Dr. Azouz can combine a mini breast lift with multiple other plastic and cosmetic surgeries to create the ideal “mommy makeover” surgical plan to achieve your aesthetic goals.
- Labiaplasty is a vaginal surgery in which the labia folds are reshaped and resized. Many women feel self-conscious and uncomfortable with their oversized labial folds of their vagina. Labiaplasty can be combined with a multitude of other plastic surgery procedures such as a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, and more!
- Surgeries of the face and neck
- There are many plastic and cosmetic surgery options for the face and neck which can be included in a “mommy makeover.”
- Eyelid surgery is also known as a blepharoplasty of the upper and lower eyelid can create a well-rested and youthful appearance.
- A mini facelift can improve jowling and sagging skin to the face giving you a more refreshed look.
- A neck lift can eliminate excess skin to the neck which can often cause individuals to look older than they are.
These are a few of the face and neck surgeries that can be included in a “mommy” makeover procedure.
- Tummy Tuck
- The tummy tuck is one of the most beneficial options available to postpartum women or women who struggle with excess skin to the abdomen. During pregnancy or weight gain, the stomach tissue often stretches out and does not return to its previous position. Separated and stretched muscles can contribute to many symptoms such as back pain, incontinence, and low self-confidence. During a tummy tuck with Dr. Azouz, these muscles can be tightened and restored to a more effective position. Also, any lax skin can be removed for a flatter, tighter look to the stomach.
- Stubborn fat is hard to lose. For some women, not even the strictest diet and exercise can achieve wanted weight loss results. Liposuction can be used on virtually any area of the body where you’re having trouble seeing fat loss. Some common areas that Dr. Azouz performs liposuction include the stomach, hips, thighs, arms, chin, and back. Liposuction can create better contours and a flatter look to your favorite areas. The best part is that it can produce long-term results as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Fat Transfer
- Fat transfer is also known as a fat graft, goes hand-in-hand with liposuction and can be a great option for women who have sufficient fatty tissue that they’d like to place elsewhere. It can be used to augment areas like the breasts, buttocks, or face. A fat transfer can create youthful volume and natural enhancements to your figure. This can be a great alternative to implants and can even produce long-term results since it’s your tissue.
Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Azouz
The “mommy makeover” combination surgery is one of the most comprehensive ways to transform your body. Make an appointment to meet with Dr. Azouz in Dallas, by electronically scheduling a consultation or by calling (972) 702-8888 and begin planning your ideal procedure to enhance your figure.
Posted on behalf of