Facial plastic surgery has helped many patients to put their best face forward, regardless of age. Suppose you are considering a facelift to restore your signs of aging including wrinkles, prominent jowls, and loose skin. In that case, we recommend finding out what a facelift does, the benefits you can obtain from it, and how to make sure a facelift is right for you.
Why get a Facelift?
A rhytidectomy or facelift can improve your facial appearance, renew your self-confidence, and give you a new opportunity to look your best and younger.
A facelift is a popular procedure performed in women and men, typically after their 30s. These patients are concerned about their visible signs of aging and are interested in restoring and refreshing their face area. A facelift is safe for younger and older patients. Even patients in their late 80s can have a facelift performed as day surgery with limited downtime.
Facelift surgery addresses typical age-related skin problems in the face and neck. For example, a facelift can remove sagging facial skin, fix fold lines between the nose and the mouth, get rid of jowls, loose skin, and excess fat around the neck.
Benefits of getting a Facelift
- 1. Rejuvenate your face
- Getting a facelift in Dallas can help you target various aging signs in one facial plastic surgery procedure. After getting a facelift, you can look younger, and your face can have a naturally rejuvenated look.
- 2. Get rid of wrinkles, sagging skin, and fat deposits.
- A facelift smooths severe wrinkles and removes sagging skin and fat deposits from the face and neck, helping you invigorate your face appearance.
- 3. Long-lasting results
- A facelift in Dallas can help you to keep a younger appearance than any other non-surgical treatment. Results may vary from patient to patient. However, facelift results can last from 10 to 20 years.
- 4. Increase your confidence
- People always feel better when they look their best. Facelift surgery techniques have evolved, giving you a natural and radiant appearance. After a facelift, the goal is to look natural meaning to look like you but younger.
- 5. Invisible surgical scars
- Incisions are concealed in your hairline and around your ears, to minimize scarring.
How to know if a Facelift is right for you?
The only way to know if a facelift is right for you is by consulting a plastic surgeon. It is recommended to schedule your first consultation with an experienced and skilled board-certified plastic surgeon such as Dr. Azouz. In your first consultation, Dallas plastic surgeon Dr. Azouz will examine your face, address questions, and talk with you about your expectations. Sometimes, patients will need more than a facelift to achieve desired aesthetic results. Combination procedures include eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, lasers, and facial fat grafting. Dr. Azouz will explain the surgical plan, so the patient can make an informed decision and achieve the desired results.
Request a facelift consultation with Dr. Azouz
A facelift in Dallas can boost your confidence and deliver a younger facial look. If you are interested in exploring your facial surgical options, request a consultation with Dr. Azouz in Dallas, TX, by calling (972) 702-8888. Dr. Azouz will guide you in your journey to facial rejuvenation with the best treatment that helps you to reach your expectations.
Posted on behalf of