Breast Implant Removal and Lift: Restore Your Breast after Pregnancy
Mothers who have had breast augmentation before having babies may experience sagging breasts, volume breast loss, uneven breasts, drooping nipples, or stretched areolas after pregnancy. If your breasts are suffering from the aftermath of pregnancy, breast implant removal and lift can help you to restore your breast, enhance your figure, and feel confident in your own body.
No woman’s body is equal to others. Patients after pregnancy need to have a tailored surgical treatment to achieve the body they desire post-pregnancy. Dallas Dr. Azouz’s board-certified plastic surgeon has helped mothers look their best after undergoing breast surgical procedures. Request a consultation and explore your options by calling (972) 702-8888.
Best plastic surgical procedures to enhance your breast after pregnancy
Women know that pregnancy and post-partum can take a toll on a woman’s body. When you expect a baby, your breast will start changing in ways you probably didn’t imagine. Following childbearing, women might start feeling unattractive due to so many changes their body has suffered. Fortunately, plastic surgery has helped many women to recover attractive breasts after pregnancy.
The most popular breast surgeries performed among moms are:
- Breast Implant Removal with lift
- Breast Implant Removal has become very popular in new moms. Many women opt to remove their implants for motherhood. When this is the case, patients have the option to remove their implants and have a lift to get rid of excessive skin and achieve a fresher breast appearance.
- Breast Implant Removal and replacement
- After pregnancy and breastfeeding, women might experience unsatisfaction with their current implants since they do not deliver the same results as before pregnancy. Women can undergo breast implant removal and have their old implants removed and replaced with new ones that better fit their needs.
- Breast Implant Removal with areola reduction
- Stretching of the breast happens during pregnancy and breastfeeding, this can also affect the size of the areola. Women who are not happy with a bigger areola decide to have both surgeries and restore their breasts and areola.
How to choose the best doctor for Breast Implant Removal with lift?
Dr. Azouz, an expert in reconstructive surgery in Dallas, has vast experience removing saline and silicone breast implants and guiding moms with the best surgical procedures to enhance their natural beauty. Dr. Azouz is a highly skilled breast implant removal plastic surgeon, and his techniques have built him a strong reputation in the plastic surgery field. Moms in the Dallas area turn to him when looking for a practical and aesthetic solution to their beauty needs.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Azouz
After pregnancy, breasts never come back to the shape they had before you had a baby. If you had breast augmentation before getting pregnant and are not satisfied with the condition of your breast after childbearing or breastfeeding, request a consultation with Dr. Azouz to explore all the options that plastic surgery can offer to you. Call (972) 702-8888 to book your in-person consultation in Dallas or contact us to arrange a virtual meeting if needed.
Posted on behalf of